[FOM] speaking of provability logic

Giovanni Sambin sambin at math.unipd.it
Mon May 21 11:03:24 EDT 2012

Dear Juliette,
the content of that paper appears also in Boolos' book "The logic of
provability".  I recall that George Boolos was satisfied with this piece
of work by his student Lisa Reidhaar-Olson. In fact, she provides a
proof of the fixed point theorem which makes use of Kripke  semantics,
which George considered clearer than  my own original syntactic proof.
This is only a little remembrance from the past. I have no idea about
what happens nowadays.
All the best,
Giovanni