[FOM] speaking of provability logic

jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi
Sat May 19 16:08:40 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Speaking of provability logic, does anyone know about this paper?

A new proof of the fixed-point theorem of provability logic.

Lisa Reidhaar-Olson
Source: Notre Dame J. Formal Logic Volume 31, Number 1 (1989), 37-43.

Do people in provability logic nowadays make use of the result in any way?

All the best,

Juliette Kennedy