[FOM] inconsistency of P

Arnon Avron aa at tau.ac.il
Mon Oct 3 03:13:13 EDT 2011

Can Nelson understand what is Pi^0_0 statement? How?
Can he  understand what is a formula? How?
Can he  understand what is a proof? How?

I cannot understand how he can use all these
concepts and yet claim to doubt the consistency of P.
(how does he understand the notion of consistency
at the first place?)

Arnon Avron