[FOM] strong hypotheses and the theory of N

Monroe Eskew meskew at math.uci.edu
Sun Mar 14 05:27:53 EDT 2010

Clarification:  To rule out trivial counterexamples, I want \phi(T) to
be of the form (Con(T) & \psi(T)).  Obviously the Con(T) part is not
going to be decidable but I would like the \psi part to be decidable.
In other words I am looking for a criterion that says if this T is
consistent at all, then it will not say anything false about natural
numbers.