[FOM] Kripke-Kleene equation calculus

Harvey Friedman friedman at math.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jul 19 16:35:22 EDT 2010

In a Google search on Kripke-Kleene equation calculus, I found this:

http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/12166/30049830.pdf?sequence=1

referring to [13], [14], on page 11. These are

[13] G. Kreisel and G.E. Sacks, Metarecursive sets, JSL 28 (1963)
304-305, 30 (1965)  318-338.

[14] S. Kripke, Transfinite recursions on admissible ordinals
(abstracts), JSL 29 (1964)  161-162.

This peaked by curiosity. So a quick search turned up the educational

http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/33486/29976039.pdf?sequence=1

Harvey Friedman