[FOM] Logicomix

Bill Greenberg wgreenb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:07:32 EDT 2010

Logicomix can be downloaded at
http://www.4shared.com/dir/32321882/f54afa6c/sharing.html.  The six
smaller files--or one large file--which comprise the book can be
opened with 7-Zip File Manager, a free utility downloadable at
http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html.

Prior to opening these files, I virus-checked them (with AVG Free:
updated) and ad-checked them (with Ad-Aware: updated): they are virus-
and ad-free.

Best regards,
William J. Greenberg