[FOM] Infinitesimal calculus

Monroe Eskew meskew at math.uci.edu
Sun May 24 22:42:44 EDT 2009

I worry that without showing that these new rules are sound in the
appropriate way, this would seem like magic.  But showing that
nonstandard analysis works is probably much more advanced than just
doing standard analysis.  For the beginning mathematics student who is
interested in theory and proof, this may be detrimental.

Best,
Monroe