[FOM] Alain Badiou

Juliette Kennedy jkennedy at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 22 15:09:05 EDT 2009

Badiou is a funny case. The material on forcing seems to be free of
mathematical errors, at least what I have read of it.

Forcing seems to be a preferred metaphor of his.

All the best,

-Juliette
------
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland
tel. (+358-9)-191-51446, fax (+358-9)-191-51400
http://www.helsinki.fi/science/logic
e-mail: juliette.kennedy at helsinki.fi
mobile: +358-50-371-4576