[FOM] logic meeting in Cambridge, UK, April 23 (information provided by Tom Foster)

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Sun Feb 17 00:17:31 EST 2008

Cameleon is a Logic group funded by the London Mathematical Society
to support Logicians in Cambridge, Leeds and Norwich (all in the UK!).

April 23rd in Cambridge (UK) - an all day meeting.
   There are still a couple of slots for speakers.  Look at:

           www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf/nextmeeting.html

  I don't suppose any FOM people will cross the pond to go, but people
this side might be interested.

   Feel free to turn up on the day, but if you give me notice it will make
my catering plans easier: we have a slush fund that pays for food & drink
and I want to know how much to lay in.

Tom Foster