[FOM] multi-sorted logic

Aldo Antonelli aldo at uci.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:44:37 EST 2006

is little to multi-sorted logic over and above standard one-sorted
predicate logic, I believe that early work by Feferman on the
interpolation in multi-sorted contexts (also referred to by Hazen) shows
that this is not quite the case.

I forget the details, and I don't have ready access to the book, though.

-- Aldo Antonelli

G. Aldo Antonelli
Professor of Logic and Philosophy of Science, UC Irvine
Director, University of California Rome/Siena Study Center
Coordinating Editor, Journal of Philosophical Logic
E-mail: aldo at uci.edu, aantonelli at eapitaly.it
Web: http://kleene.ss.uci.edu/~aldo