[FOM] Misattributed quotation (re: occurrences)

A.P. Hazen a.hazen at philosophy.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Sep 25 03:42:46 EDT 2005

My mistake.  The reference to the "obscure" concept of an occurrence
I had in mind, and attributed to Charles Parsons, was the passage
from Mates's book that Parsons has now provided.  I'm sorry.
--
The passage does illustrate some of the phenomena I think are
interesting in the matter of occurrences: