[FOM] Alonzo Church on The Ontological Status of Women and Abstract Entities

Michael Zeleny larvatus at netscape.net
Mon Sep 19 22:27:08 EDT 2005

As an editor of Alonzo Church's Collected Works, I am responsible for
disseminating the recently recalled excerpt from his 1958 Harvard
lecture on The Ontological Status of Women and Abstract Entities. The
complete text of Church's lecture is to be published online at my web
site, and/or in a book form by the MIT Press.

http://bureau.philo.at/phlo/199608/msg00047.html

cordially, -- Michael Zeleny at post.harvard.edu --
http://larvatus.livejournal.com/
7576 Willow Glen Road, Los Angeles, CA 90046 vox: 323.876.8234 fax:
323.876.8054 cell: 323.363.1860
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try
again. Fail again. Fail better. -- Samuel Beckett