[FOM] Eliot Mendelson

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 11:14:50 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who replied with his email.  It now turns out that
my enquiry was doubly unneccessary: if i'd spelled his mane correctly
when googling him then i would sure have found the AMS combined list
address.  And Randall Holmnes fed this russian original into a machine
(also on google i think) which  translated enough of it into english
for it to confirm our suspicions that the article was content free.

  The status of constructive versions of NF remain as abscure as before.

    My apologies, and once again, thanks to those who replied.

      Thomas Forster