[FOM] algebraic set theory site

Steve Awodey awodey at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:50:42 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that a small website has been created for the
purpose of collecting and distributing research devoted to algebraic
set theory.  Following on the Joyal & Moerdijk monograph by the same
name, people in several different locations have begun pursuing
related research.  It is hoped that linking these efforts will
encourage collaboration and make it easier for those new to the field
to gain easy access.

The site is located at:

http://www.phil.cmu.edu/projects/ast/

We hope to make more of the papers listed in the bibliography
available on the site soon, and to augment the listings with brief
descriptions.  Please contact me or "webmaster" Michael Warren
<mwarren at andrew.cmu.edu> if you would like to have your name,
homepage, and/or research listed.

Best regards,

Steve Awodey