[FOM] Kreisel's Elements of Mathematical Logic

billy hudson billyhudson at mail.boisestate.edu
Tue Aug 17 18:45:02 EDT 2004

I neglected to mention Krivine as the second author but that is indeed the
book I am interested in. This is a hard book to locate over the web. All
that I have found for sale and in university libraries is the second revised
printing but no mention of the second revised edition other than in the
preface.

Thx!