[FOM] Object-Oriented Formal Mathematical Languages

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 04:40:19 EDT 2004

Surely the deep message of the paradoxes and incompleteness theorems is
that all attempts to construct encyclopaedias in this sense is doomed?
Won't there always be new discoveries that explode current notation?  (It
would be a useful exercise to explain properly quite why this is so)  One
can have fun trying, and the endeavour can provoke a lot of good work but
let's not go overboard...

      Thomas Forster