FOM: Reference needed

John Baldwin jbaldwin at math.uic.edu
Thu Nov 6 09:13:38 EST 1997

I presume the reference is to Cherlin, Harrington and Lachlan,
$\aleph_0$-categorical, $\aleph_0$-stable structures, Annals
of Pure and Applied Logic vol. 2 (1985).  This complemented earlier
work by Zil'ber which appeared in the AMS Mathematical Monographs
Series as Uncountably Categorical Theories   1991: Library of
Congress QA9.67.Z5513