[SMT-COMP] [smt-announce] SMT-LIB Benchmarks on Zenodo

BOBOT Francois Francois.BOBOT at cea.fr
Thu Feb 15 04:44:42 EST 2024

Le mercredi 14 février 2024 à 10:10 -0800, Mathias Preiner a écrit :

That's correct, we went with one record per year (one for incremental
and non-incremental each). This allows us to change involved maintainers
from year to year and also makes it easier for us to publish older
releases for archival purposes.

That's interesting, I though that a community would allow to change
curators and so would allow to change who can create new versions.

In https://zenodo.org/help/versioning , record versioning is expressly
describe as a way to manage tool versions (of course solver versions!).
But what you are describing seems to show that it would not be a good
fit for developer teams that can change.

Are you sure that maintainers of a record in a community can't be changed?

Since we plan to use zenodo for smtcomp I would prefer to have clear
best practice.

Best,

--
François