[SMT-COMP] [smt-announce] SMT-LIB Benchmarks on Zenodo

BOBOT Francois Francois.BOBOT at cea.fr
Wed Feb 14 05:22:47 EST 2024

Hi Mathias,

Le mardi 13 février 2024 à 12:25 -0800, Mathias Preiner a écrit :
As decided last year at the SMT Workshop, we created an SMT-LIB
community on Zenodo for publishing and archiving SMT-LIB benchmark
releases. Zenodo provides an easy way to archive releases with a proper
DOI. All future and past releases will be uploaded to this community.

Thank you for the work, it is great!

We've started with publishing the most recent release from 2023, which
you can access here:

- incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/10607775
- non-incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/10607722

Do you ponder between using multiple version (year) of one record (SMTLIB Benchmarks) or one record by year? It seems you went with the second, no?

Best,

--
François