[SMT-COMP] SMT-LIB Benchmarks on Zenodo

Mathias Preiner mathias.preiner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:25:18 EST 2024

Dear all,

As decided last year at the SMT Workshop, we created an SMT-LIB
community on Zenodo for publishing and archiving SMT-LIB benchmark
releases. Zenodo provides an easy way to archive releases with a proper
DOI. All future and past releases will be uploaded to this community.

You can find the SMT-LIB community here:

https://zenodo.org/communities/smt-lib

We've started with publishing the most recent release from 2023, which
you can access here:

- incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/10607775
- non-incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/10607722

More releases will follow soon.

The GitLab server that hosted the benchmark repositories had to be taken
down due to security concerns, which was also the reason for the server
not being available over the past couple of weeks. We are currently in
the process of migrating the repositories to a different server, but at
the current time it is unclear whether access to the git repositories
will be available to everyone again.

Cheers,
Mathias