[SMT-COMP] SMT-LIB benchmark release 2022

Mathias Preiner mathias.preiner at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:23:42 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The 2022 release of the SMT-LIB library (2022-05-20) is now available on
the SMT-LIB GitLab server
(https://clc-gitlab.cs.uiowa.edu:2443/explore/groups). The upload to
StarExec will start soon.

For this year's release we got over 9600 new benchmarks from 11 submitters:

- Alex Coffin (1 benchmark in incremental/QF_BV)
- Alex Ozdemir (36 benchmarks in non-incremental/QF_ANIA)
- Ali Uncu, James Davenport and Matthew England (225 benchmarks in non-
   incremental/QF_NRA)
- Bohan Li (135 benchmarks in non-incremental/QF_IDL)
- Elizabeth Polgreen (67 benchmarks in non-incremental/AUFDTLIA)
- Fuqi Jia (1100 benchmarks in non-incremental/QF_NIA)
- Johann-Tobias Aaron and Raphael Schäg (6 benchmarks in non-
   incremental/NRA)
- Matthew England and Miguel Del Rio Almajano (112 benchmarks in non-
   incremental/QF_NRA)
- Nicolas Amat (5852 benchmarks in non-incremental/QF_LIA)
- Yannick Moy (2125 benchmarks in non-incremental/AUFBVDTNIRA)
- Yoni Zohar (22 benchmarks in non-incremental/QF_BV)

Thanks a lot to all submitters for the new benchmarks!

Further, we moved many misclassified benchmarks to their correct logic
(the majority were non-linear arithmetic problems in linear logics).

Many thanks to Hans-Jörg Schurr for helping out with this year's release
and setting up the new submission workflow on GitHub!

Also big thanks to Guillaume Bury for developing Dolmen, which we used
this year for checking the new SMT-LIB submissions and the current
benchmarks in SMT-LIB. Dolmen was extremely helpful in finding many
issues in new submissions as well as in the current SMT-LIB repositories.

Cheers,
Mathias