[SMT-COMP] [External] [smt-lib] New working group on SMT proofs

Cesare Tinelli cesare-tinelli at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 31 16:29:55 EST 2022

Dear member of the SMT community,

Thanks to all who have expressed their interest in joining a working
group on SMT proofs. A mailing list was created a few months ago for the
group:

smt-proofs at googlegroups.com

While the the mailing list has been dormant for a while, there has been
a flurry of activities on proof production and checking in several SMT
groups, and a number of conversations have been started among members of
these groups.

In an effort to move these conversations to the list and push the goals
of the working group, **Haniel Barbosa** has kindly agreed to lead the
working group.

He will follow up soon with some initial proposals on how to move
forward.

Best,

Cesare,
also for Clark and Pascal

PS: If you are not in the working group yet and would like to join it,
please send an email to Haniel (hbarbosa at dcc.ufmg.br) and he will add
you to the mailing list.