[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP'20 preliminary call for solvers

Antti Hyvärinen antti.hyvarinen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:25:49 EST 2020

Hi Tjark,

We also think that for instance the Par4-style portfolio solver
performance would be very interesting to measure.  We want to keep the
risks involved in running the competition low this year, and are
therefore reserving the right of not running the portfolio solvers by
the time results are reported.  If we do have time I think it's a good
idea to run such solvers hors concours anyway.  I want to emphasise
that this choice is for this year only, and we would be interested in
seeing such a track organised next year more officially.

Cheers,
Antti (on behalf of the organising committee)