[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP'20 preliminary call for solvers

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Sun Feb 9 06:15:48 EST 2020

Antti,

On Tue, 2020-01-28 at 01:09 +0100, Antti Hyvärinen wrote:
> FORBIDDING PORTFOLIO SOLVERS

> This year we explicitly forbid the submission of so-called portfolio
> solvers as competition entries.

I sympathize with this decision, but I was wondering if you would
consider running portfolio solvers hors concours? I think their
performance could be of interest even if they are not eligible for
trophies, and the impact on the size of the competition would likely be
small (given that only one portfolio solver was submitted last year).

Best,
Tjark

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy