[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2018: Competition Jobs Started

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Wed Jun 13 10:26:57 EDT 2018

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

The competition is under way! We have started the first competition job
on StarExec. Detailed job data is available in (subspaces of)

https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=303339

Other tracks and divisions will be run in due course. Result web pages
are being prepared and will soon become available at

http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2018/

Please keep in mind that all results are preliminary at this point. We
will be scrutinizing the data for errors, and may re-run individual
divisions, e.g., if there were bugs in the competition tools. Please
inform us if you notice any irregularities in the data! (*)

Best,
Tjark

(*) We are aware of scrambler timeouts on large benchmarks. We are
currently
    investigating these with the help of the StarExec developers.

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/