[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2018: Main Track Test Job

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Wed Jun 6 03:53:54 EDT 2018

Andres,

On Tue, 2018-06-05 at 14:24 -0700, Andres Nötzli wrote:
> Thanks for the test job! May we assume that the final version of the
> post-processor will ignore all output on stderr? The rules don’t seem
> to explicitly say anything about stderr.

I am not quite certain (so you might want to run your own tests if this
is important), but if I remember correctly, StarExec combines output
from stdout and stderr, so that the main track post-processor cannot
distinguish between the two.

The competition post-processor for the main track will ignore all
output that does not contain "sat", "unsat" or "unknown". I would
suggest to suppress all diagnostic output for the competition, or at
least to make sure that it does not contain any of these strings.

Best,
Tjark

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: https://mp.uu.se/web/info/stod/dataskyddsforordningen.

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: https://mp.uu.se/web/info/stod/dataskyddsforordningen