[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015: Trace Executor Revised (Again)

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Sat Jun 20 13:20:20 EDT 2015

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

During preliminary tests with the application track solvers, we
observed that the trace executor prematurely terminated the interaction
with a number of solvers because they emit more whitespace (e.g., empty
lines) than the trace executor expected.

While we encouraged thorough testing of all solver submissions in the
run-up to the competition, at this point we believe that ignoring empty
response lines in the trace executor will result in a much more
accurate picture of actual solver capabilities in the application
track.

We have therefore revised the trace executor accordingly. The new
version is available at http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2015/tools.shtml
as usual.

Best,
Tjark