[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015: 6 Incremental QF_LIA Benchmarks Removed

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Fri Jun 19 19:40:55 EDT 2015

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

We noticed 6 incremental benchmarks (belonging to the logic LIA) that
had accidentally been added to both the LIA and QF_LIA sub-spaces in
the 2015-06-01 SMT-LIB release. This concerns all benchmarks in
2015-06-01/incremental/QF_LIA/UltimateBuchiAutomizer. [1]

We have now removed these benchmarks (which do use quantifiers) from
the QF_LIA division of the application track. This reduces the total
number of eligible benchmarks for the application track's QF_LIA
division to 65. The benchmarks remain eligible for the LIA division of
the application track.

Best,
Tjark

[1] Clark Barrett has already replaced these benchmarks with different
benchmarks in SMT-LIB. We will not be using those new benchmarks in the
competition, as they were not available to participants in time.