[SMT-COMP] Floating-Point Divisions

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Sun Jun 7 17:26:57 EDT 2015

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

The recent 2015-06-01 release of SMT-LIB features floating-point
benchmarks in two new logics, QF_BVFP and QF_FP. Accordingly, SMT-COMP
2015 will have two experimental floating-point divisions.

Please let us know before the final solver deadline on June 14 if you
wish to enter your solver(s) into one or both of QF_BVFP and QF_FP.

We will not enter your solver(s) into these divisions unless we hear
from you, even if you previously entered your solver into "all
divisions."

Best,
Tjark