[SMT-COMP] deadline confirmed

Aaron Stump stump at mail.cse.wustl.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:22:55 EDT 2007

Dear SMT-COMP competitors and others,

we must stick with our June 25th deadline for solver submission.

We understand that, especially with the somewhat delayed release of the
new bitvector benchmarks, some implementors might need extra time.
Hopefully the fact that the bitvector theory and logic were available
earlier helps mitigate this need.

The critical point is that in order to assure smooth operation of the
competition, the team at Wash. U. -- comprised of myself and my research
associate Morgan Deters -- needs to protect the interval between solver
submission and the start of the competition so that we can install
solvers and work with implementors to iron out any kinks that might
arise.  We are not comfortable shortening the interval, partly because
depending on the number of submitted solvers, we may need to start the
competition a day or two early anyhow (this is not certain yet).

Best wishes,
Aaron, also for Albert and Clark