[SMT-COMP] [SMT-LIB] Final Benchmarks

Leonardo de Moura leonardo at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 14 16:43:05 EDT 2007

Hi Aaron, Clark and Albert,

I understand your concerns regarding the June 25th deadline. So, I'd like to know if you could allow the competitors to update their submissions after June 25th. I mean, the idea is to ask everybody to send their solvers by June 25th, but the submissions can be updated. The deadline for updating submissions could be July 2th.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Leo