Subject: Re: Hw5

From: Archisman Rudra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:24:03 -0500 (EST)

You basically need to give us the program code which, for each
value of numbits, calculates the average time take to multiply;
using both BigInteger.multiply, as well as mult.multiply, and using
these average times calculates the exponents.

   You should run it on your system, preferrably when nothing
else is running (like netscape) and capture the output in a
file using redirection. You should send the file with your code.

-- Archi

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Ngo Fung Chan wrote:

> Hi,
>     What do we need to output in the program?Also, my multiply method in
> hw4 seems not working well, can you post the solution on the web so that
> I can use the correct method in hw5?
>       Thank you.
> 
> Ngo
> 
>