Subject: Reminder of undergraduate division important dates

From: Chee Yap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:05:35 -0500 (EST)

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Wed Nov  3 12:54 EST 1999
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:53:24 -0500 (EST)
From: Robin Simon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked]
Subject: Reminder of undergraduate division important dates

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Withdrawal deadline		Monday November 8
				Last day for students to withdraw with
				a grade of "W".  All remaining students
				will receive a grade

Last day of classes		Monday December 13

Final exams			Wednesday December 15-Wednesday December 22

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE:

V22.0310 - all sections		Wednesday December 15	10:00-11:50am
Basic Algorithms					Room tba

----- End Included Message -----