Subject: Extra Office hours

From: Archisman Rudra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:23:33 -0500 (EST)

Dear Class,
     In view of the exam on Wednesday, I am going to hold extra office
hours. To accomodate everyone, I need to find out what time is
convenient.

    There are 3 options:

   1. Tues. 3 - 5

   2. Tues. 10 - 12

   3. Split up the time: Tue. 11 - 12 and 3-4

  Any other suggestions welcome.

-- Archi

---

From: Archisman Rudra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:07:33 -0500 (EST)

Dear Class,
     Can you please respond to this by, say 4:00 pm, so I can post
the hours to the list?

  thnks,

-- Archi