Subject: Final Exam Room Assignments

From: Chee Yap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:08:14 -0500 (EST)

Dear Class,

I am forwarding information about the
class assignment and time for the final exam.

Notice that we have 2 rooms, in order to accomodate double
seating.  However, please show up in room 405 first, where
you will be given additional instructions.

--Chee

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Mon Dec  6 12:30 EST 1999
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:29:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Robin Simon <[email-masked]>
Subject: Final Exam Room Assignments
Cc: [email-masked]

Below please find the room assignments for your undergraduate
final examinations.  Some of you may have been assigned two
rooms on the same floor or separate floors.  This is the best
that the University Registrar could have done to accomodate
us for double seating.  I will try to get enough proctors to
cover each or the exam rooms (the proctor assignments have not
been made as yet).

Course		Instructor   Day/Hour	     Bldg/Room	  Proctors
------------------------------------------------------------------
V22.0310.003    Yap        W 12/15 10-11:50  Main 405
V22.0310.003    Yap        W 12/15 10-11:50  Main 411