Subject: Gates Scholarship Info

From: Chee Yap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:54:30 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Class,

This is for your possible interest.

--Chee

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Thu Oct  7 16:07 EDT 1999
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:48:39 -0400
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Special Announcement From FEDIX Opportunity Alert
From: "FEDIX OPPORTUNITY ALERT" <[email-masked]>
Alert-Id: 9101
Alert-Item: 21271

Dear Dr. Chee K. Yap,

Gates Foundation Minority Scholarship Information on MOLIS

The Gates Millennium Scholars Program, administered by the 
United Negro College Fund (UNCF), will provide scholarships and 
fellowships for outstanding low-income African-American, Native 
American, Hispanic American, and Asian American students to 
attend the undergraduate and graduate institutions of their 
choice. The program offers scholarships starting with the 
2000-2001 academic year. 

Information on the Gates Millennium Scholarship Program is 
available from the Minority On-Line Information Service (MOLIS) 
site at http://www.sciencewise.com/molis/. Click on the 
"Notices/News" button on the left column and then choose the
"Gates Millennium Scholars Program" from the list of stories. 
Also from the main MOLIS page at you can click on "Scholarships" 
to search for scholarships and fellowships for yourself, your 
students, or family members. 

MOLIS provides information about the research and educational 
capabilities of historically Black Colleges and Universities, 
Hispanic Serving Institutions, Predominantly Black Colleges, 
Tribal Colleges, and other minority-serving institutions. MOLIS 
is supported by key federal agencies under cooperative agreements 
from the Department of Energy and Department of Defense. 

MK/jr:9101

----- End Included Message -----