Subject: more help for postscript files (.ps)

From: Joaquin Grech <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:13:44 -0400

Hi!

If you have a computer at home, or access to one, you can download
a postscript viewer (and also print and change...)
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/aladdin/get550.html

I use gsview for windows, quite simple but free :)

On unix you could use the program ghostscript, I have no idea
if it is installed on the unix machine at nyu. I think it is loaded
with 'ghost'   
[COMMENT BY CHEE: sometimes it is called "gv" or "ghostview"]

Anyway, it is good to have a postscript file viewer, there are
a lot of .ps files around.
There is also other format: .pdf
it can be open with the program I just told, or with free acrobat
reader (www.adobe.com).  This one does not open postscript files.

Joaquin Grech
---------------------------------------------------------------
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
---------------------------------------------------------------
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet: [email-masked]                            !
!  Http://www.creative1.net                 Ya me direis :)   !
---------------------------------------------------------------