Subject: Undergraduate Research Fund, Fall 1999

From: Chee Yap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:13:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Class,

If you are working
on any interesting research projects with a professor
(or professor-sponsor), or would like to
work on a project, the following information
may be of interest to you.  Feel free to
talk to me if you want more information.

--Chee

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From [email-masked] Thu Sep 30 15:50 EDT 1999
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:50:18 -0500
From: John Delgrosso <[email-masked]>
Subject: Undergraduate Research Fund
To: [email-masked]

To Faculty in CAS:

I ask your cooperation in reminding interested CAS students in
your classes that the deadline for submitting an application for
the Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund for Fall 1999 is
Wednesday, November 3.

CAS freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are eligible to apply for
grants which range from $150 to $1,500, depending on the budget
they submit to fund their research projects.

Brochures and applications for the DURF are available in my
office, Room 909A Main Building. Please refer students to me if
they have any questions.

A sample brochure and application have been sent to all Directors
of Undergraduate Studies/Program Directors.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John A. Delgrosso             
Assistant Dean, CAS                   

--------------------- via NYU E-Mail Direct ---------------------

----- End Included Message -----