Instructions: these are modified versus prior instructions
Question. In several sentences, describe the threat model in
SFI: What components are untrusted (meaning that the system
tolerates incorrect or adversarial behavior by them)? What components are trusted
(meaning that the overall system assumes them to be correct)? For
the untrusted components, does the system defend against arbitrary
misbehavior, and if not, what kinds of adversarial behavior does the
system defend against?
- Responses due by 10:00 AM Thursday
- Send the the course staff email, using the staff email alias
(available on the home page)
- new requirement: include your response in the email itself, not as an
attachment. Use plain text.
- Answer the question below.
- Pose an additional question about the paper that articulates what you found
most confusing, least specified, etc.