Instructions: these are modified versus prior instructions
Question. Answer both parts: (1) State one way in which finite time (meaning
that we cannot wait for EXE to compute forever) limits EXE's ability
to find bugs. (2) If EXE were allowed to compute forever, would it
identify all bugs in a program? Why or why not?
- Responses due by 10:00 AM Tuesday
- Send the the course staff email, using the staff email alias
(available on the home page)
- New requirement: include your response in the email itself, not as an
attachment. Use plain text.
- Answer the question below.
- Pose an additional question about the paper that articulates what you found
most confusing, least specified, etc.