(Newer additions followed by dependent, unmodified modules)
- Derived from class Shape3D, implementation dedicated primarily
as rough 3D modeling tool for drawing Polygons. Supports basic graphic
manipulation for 3D conversion from a 2D representation, performed via
rudimentary, shape-specific Linear Transformations on contained matrix points.
Structured off class Matrix3D design.
- Derived from class Shape3D also, and intended for rough 3D modeling
for drawing cylinders.
- Class Cube, Cylinder:
- ROUGH Implementation for storage and management of 3D Modeling,
initially for Polygons and Cylinder types. Intended usage primarily as generic \
base class for derived shape types, though mildly exploited currently.
- Implementation for storage of 3D Matrices representing coordinate points, manipulation via Linear Transformations API
- Top layer of rough 3D modeling application. Named after
initial themed content of buildings within a city scape.
- Class Building:
Foreign Source (Unmodified)
- Provided by
Professor Ken Perlin.