MS Computer Science candidate at Courant Institute
Mail: anantgupta  nyu  edu
I'm a Masters student at NYU with a focus on Deep Learning.
I interned at Imagen during Summer 2018 with Christian Ledig and Sumit Chopra.
Last summer I was at NYU Langone working on survival analysis using EHR data with Narges Razavian.
Previously, I've worked as a Software Developer at Zomato and owned an ecommerce/logistics startup.
- Generative Bone Lesions Synthesis for Data Augmentation in X-ray. Medical Imaging meets NIPS workshop, NeurIPS 2018. [poster]
- Composable Unpaired Image-to-Image Translation. NVIDIA AI Conference (GTC 2018) [pdf] [poster] [code]
- Fall 18 - Computer Vision (Rob Fergus)
- Fall 18 - Natural Language Processing with Representation Learning (Kyunghyun Cho)
- Spring 18 - Natural Language Understanding and Computational Semantics (Sam Bowman)
- Learning object dynamics in video generation, May 2018. [pdf] [slides] (advisor: Emily Denton & Rob Fergus)
- Graph Neural Networks for Device Placement Problem: Review paper, May 2018. [pdf]
- Learning to tag diagnoses codes from Clinical Notes, December 2017. [pdf] [code]
- Predicting Onset of Imminent Diseases using historical EHR, December 2017. [pdf] [slides]
Open Source Implementation (< Summer 2017)
- Deep Learning, Goodfellow
- Sapiens, Harari
- Thinking fast and slow, Kahneman