[SMT-LIB] Past SMT-COMP results on starexec

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 3 21:44:08 EDT 2017

Hello, all.

We deployed this afternoon and we believe the display bug is fixed.
Under SMT-COMP 2015, for example, I can see many solvers, benchmarks,
and jobs in the corresponding subspaces.

https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=67618

So we think this is corrected now.  Please let us know if you still
observe this problem or any other issues, of course.  Sorry again for
the bug, and thank you again for using StarExec.

Sincerely,
Aaron