[SMT-LIB] Past SMT-COMP results on starexec

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 31 08:50:16 EDT 2017

Good news, all.  It looks like yes, there is a display bug (different from
the one on the forum) that is causing these jobs not to be displayed,
though they are still present on disk and in the database.  So they should
reappear once we redeploy (might be Monday).  Very sorry for the scare!

Just for us to confirm, can you send an id for a solver or benchmark that
has gone missing, too?

Thanks,
Aaron