[SMT-LIB] Past SMT-COMP results on starexec

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:50:45 EDT 2017

Hello, all.

I am sorry for this problem, particularly if it is due to a bug in
StarExec.  If someone could send me a space id or job id (or id for
solver or benchmark) that is supposed to be there but is not -- and of
course, if someone accidentally deleted it that would explain the
problem -- I will investigate and let you know.

Best wishes, and thanks for your patience while we try to see what is
going on.  If it is a StarExec bug, I would say it is much more likely
that it is an interface issue rather than actual deleted data, just FYI.
Aaron