[SMT-LIB] SMT tools collection

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 5 08:23:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Are there any plans to start a public collection of SMT-related tools? I'm thinking along the lines of a Python script collection on GitHub.

People keep re-writing the same tools/scripts for the same purposes (including their own bugs), while some of those things could be provided cheaply to everybody. Say, start with the "reference" SMT2-compliant parser that can be used in a multitude of simple SMT2 benchmark rewriters. Another example that just came up with one of our users, is a script that would translate incremental benchmarks into (many) non-incremental ones.

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter<http://research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter>

[MSFT_logo_Gray DE sized SIG1.png]
Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB