[SMT-LIB] [SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016: Draft Rules and Timeline Available

David R. Cok dcok at grammatech.com
Fri May 13 09:19:10 EDT 2016

The procedure in the past has been to run a set of solvers and to assign
a status if (a) all solvers producing a sat or unsat answer agree and
(b) at least two solvers produce a sat or unsat answer.

A couple years ago, after the competition in 2014, I, Aaron Stump, and
Clark Barrett ran a big job with a long time out (10 hours, I think) to
resolve the status of any benchmarks without a status. That task took a
few months, with the rate of progress depending on how many nodes Aaron
would let the task have. We succeeded on most but not all of the
outstanding unknown benchmarks. It would be straightforward to do so
again, but it does take some time.

- David