[SMT-LIB] SMT-LIB theory and logic definitions

Cesare Tinelli cesare-tinelli at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 29 02:36:14 EDT 2016

Hi Rob and all,

On 28 Apr 2016, at 11:04, Rob Arthan wrote:

> David,
>
> Thanks (and thanks also to Tim). I should have explained that I had
> found those links on the SMT-LIB web site: it was the text files I was
> looking for.
>
> I wasn't able to reconstruct the version 2.0 definitions from the git
> repo.

> Are these still available anywhere?

If you are referring to the Version 2.5 definitions, there were there on
the SMT-LIB website although the direct links to them had been removed
from the site's pages in one of the latest updates. This was an
oversight that has now been corrected.

The pages

http://smtlib.org/theories.shtml
http://smtlib.cs.uiowa.edu/logics-all.shtml

now have links to the text files. Look for "(raw file)" on the page.

Best,

Cesare