[SMT-LIB] SMT-COMP 2016: Draft Rules and Timeline Available

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Sat Apr 23 15:21:26 EDT 2016

The revised (draft) rules for SMT-COMP 2016 are now available on the
competition website: http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2016/rules16.pdf

These rules are open for comment through Saturday, April 30.

There are several changes from last year. Notably, we are proposing to
incorporate a weighting scheme for benchmark families in the definition
of division scores, and we are reintroducing the unsat-core track that
was part of SMT-COMP 2012. Please see Section 3 of the draft rules for
a more detailed summary of changes.

Since the SMT Workshop will be slightly earlier this year than in 2015,
we have had to adjust the timeline accordingly. Current deadlines are

   May 1 for new benchmark contributions
   May 15 for first versions of solvers
   May 29 for final versions of solvers

Earlier (non-binding) indications of intention to enter a solver in the
competition are appreciated by the organizers.

Tjark Weber
for the organizers