[SMT-LIB] Job-Advert : Post-doc in verification at University of Oxford

Martin Brain martin.brain at cs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 13:22:12 EST 2016

Hi all,
       Sorry to those of you for whom this off-topic.  Our research
group is looking to hire one or more post-docs to work on some very
"hands-on" verification projects:

http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/news/1065-full.html

Knowledge of SMT and SAT solvers is very much on-topic for us and so
we'd be delighted to see applications from people on this list.  I think
we're a good team to join but if that doesn't sound believable coming
from a current team member, I think there are several former members on
the list who could provide their perspective.

As ever with these things, we'd be grateful if you can pass this on to
anyone else you know who might be interested; students, colleagues, etc.

Cheers,
 - Martin