[SMT-LIB] FP demo track at SMT-COMP

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 10 11:38:53 EDT 2015

Regarding fp.min/fp,max in the benchmarks and what's implemented in Z3, please see also this discussion:
https://github.com/Z3Prover/z3/issues/68

I agree that we have to fix those to some value, or maybe the second argument. Users can always wrap them in ITEs that select whatever they want for those cases (and internally most of us would do the same kind of wrapping inside our solvers anyways).

For the demo track, I think it would be fair to simply exclude that benchmark, so we don't have to find a community consensus right away.

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB