[SMT-LIB] An SMT-Lib logic with fixed-size bit vectors _and_ rationals/floating-point numbers?

Evgeny Roubinchtein Evgeny.Roubinchtein at mathworks.com
Wed Jul 30 18:33:42 EDT 2014

Hi, Dejan,

Thank you for a lightning-fast reply.   I did take a look at the input parsing code in CVC4, and noticed the *ALL_SUPPORTED logic names.  Pragmatically, I will certainly try running with QF_ALL_SUPPORTED and see what happens.  From a more abstract viewpoint, I am curious whether the reason such logics didn't make it into the current version of the standard has to do more with history/resource limitations, or if there is some deeper technical reason (from the viewpoint of logic) for why combining those theories might not be a great idea.

Thank you again.
--
Best,
Evgeny