[SMT-LIB] ANNOUNCEMENT: New and expanded benchmark repository now on StarExec

Tinelli, Cesare cesare-tinelli at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 6 01:21:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the migration of the SMT-LIB 2 benchmark repository to the StarExec service is now complete. See http://smt-lib.org/benchmarks.shtml for instructions on how to access the repository.

The current release, 2014-06-03, has been considerably expanded with new logics and thousands of new benchmarks. We have also created a few new logics that best describe some sets of benchmarks. As a consequence, a number of old benchmarks have been reclassified accordingly, logic-wise.

A word of caution: while you can download the whole repository from StarExec if you want to, we recommend that you do not do that since that it will take a very long time due to the repository's size. Downloading benchmarks by logic is a possible alternative (if you have an account on StarExec you can also copy the logics you want in a temporary space and download that space).

We thank the many people who contributed the new benchmarks. (They are too many to name here, but we will make sure that they are listed in http://smt-lib.org/credits.shtml.)
We also thank Aaron Stump for his great assistance in helping us migrate to StarExec.

The SMT-LIB coordinators