[SMT-LIB] DeltaSMT updated for SMT-LIB 2.0

Pablo Dobal pablo.dobal at inria.fr
Fri Apr 12 12:14:02 EDT 2013

Dear all,

my name is Federico Dobal, I am an engineer at Inria under the supervision of Pascal Fontaine.

Following ddSMT beta release announcement, we also notify the SMT community that an update to SMT -LIB v2 of the tool DeltaSMT originally developed by Robert Brummayer and Armin Biere is available on http://www.verit-solver.org/ veriT-toolsDownload.php . This only updates the SMT syntax supported by the previous version (V1.2) to the new SMT syntax (V2.0). If anyone has any issues or finds bugs with the software, please do not hesitate to contact us in order to let us fix them.

Best Regards,
Federico.-