[SMT-LIB] FuzzSMT and deltaSMT

Pascal Fontaine Pascal.Fontaine at inria.fr
Mon Nov 5 04:34:52 EST 2012

Dear all,

we have here in Nancy a bit of workforce for development for a couple of
years, in the name of Pablo Federico Dobal (pablo.dobal at inria.fr).  The
excellent tools deltaSMT (http://fmv.jku.at/deltasmt/) and FuzzSMT
(http://fmv.jku.at/fuzzsmt/) by Robert Brummayer and Armin Biere may
need some update (and more specifically, deltaSMT needs porting to
SMT-LIB 2).  We plan to update these tools and provide the updated
software to the community.

If you have non-public versions with extra features of those tools,
could you let us know?  Also, if you think about a special feature you
would like, you can contact us to discuss it.

For FuzzSMT, we are already aware of the SMT2 patch by Christoph
Wintersteiger and the version by Trevor Hansen.

Best,

   Pascal