[SMT-LIB] New SMT-LIB release for SMT-COMP 2011---includes fixes, additions

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Thu May 26 22:11:04 EDT 2011

Regarding constructions like (log 330) in AUFLIRA and AUFNIRA.

Both those logics contain language describing implicit conversion of Int to Real
in binary functions that have one Int and one Real argument. There is also the special
case of / in which both arguments may be implicitly converted. No implicit conversions
happen anywhere else. Do I recall that implicit conversions were deprecated?  Or do we
really prefer having just these special cases.

- David